Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Website Release!

My website is officially up and running! Bryan Pritchett at GolemsHead Web Development has done an absolutely fantastic job putting together my lovely site. Bryan not only has wonderful web talent, but his friendly approach makes him so easy and fun to work with! He was able to show me all of my options to get me the price I had hoped for, along with the design element that I fancy. I highly recommend GolemsHead Wed Development to anyone seeking to create a website. I came to him with a vision and a dream, and he truly brought all of my thoughts to life. His ability to take my ideas, turn them into a reality, and give great professional advice along the way made for a smooth process and a desirable outcome. Thank you Bryan Pritchett at GolemsHead Web Development for all your work!